cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ReadyAPI 2.6.0 Bug - Request/Response window is blanked out after adding Soap Response assertion

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

ReadyAPI 2.6.0 Bug - Request/Response window is blanked out after adding Soap Response assertion

Hi - I recently updated to ReadyAPI2.6.0 and have noticed that when I add an assertion for Soap Response by clicking on the + in the assertions block the Test Step window showing Request and Response panes is blanked out and I am unable to close the window without restarting ReadyAPI

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Community Manager

Re: ReadyAPI 2.6.0 Bug - Request/Response window is blanked out after adding Soap Response assertion

Hi @Donyates,

Thanks for reporting the issue.

Could you please make sure that you see the same behavior in the latest maintenance build?

https://support.smartbear.com/downloads/readyapi/maintenance

---------
Tanya Gorbunova
SmartBear Community Manager

Learn SmartBear products in a fun and easy way and prove your knowledge!
>>Participate in the TechCorner Challenge today
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Re: ReadyAPI 2.6.0 Bug - Request/Response window is blanked out after adding Soap Response assertion

Hi Tanya,

I have just installed the latest maintenance build and still have the issue - if I have a soap test step and I add the Soap Response assertion then try to close the test step window it blanks out but remains until I restart ReadyAPI. This does appear slightly different in that when I added the assertion in the release build the window blanked immediately and I was then unable to close it.

Regards

Don

Highlighted
Community Manager

Hi Don,

Thanks for checking this.

I suggest that you report this issue to our Support team so that they could investigate it. Please contact them here: http://support.smartbear.com/message/?prod=ReadyAPI

---------
Tanya Gorbunova
SmartBear Community Manager

Learn SmartBear products in a fun and easy way and prove your knowledge!
>>Participate in the TechCorner Challenge today
New Here?
Join us and watch the welcome video:
Announcements
TechCorner Leaderboard
Want a fun and easy way to learn ReadyAPI and show off your skills? Try solving weekly TechCorner challenges and get into the Leaderboard!

Challenge Status

Compare an expected JSON value and actual response in Events

Participate!

Fetch value/data from JSON response using Groovy Script

See replies!

Filtering data retrieved from a DataSource

See replies!

Get data from Petstore and add it to Excel sheets

Participate!
Top Kudoed Authors