Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DataSource SQL Query Window seems buggy

Highlighted
Super Contributor

DataSource SQL Query Window seems buggy

hello,
I notice that the SQL Query window in DataSource has some 'serious' problem. When I try to copy paste sql queries, it does not show the query, I have to high light the window and then it refreshes. Also when I type something, it prints something else, that is why i have to copy/paste. for example i typed 'abcd' and on the sql query it shows as 'dcba'
5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Super Contributor

Re: DataSource SQL Query Window seems buggy

Hi Ali,

hmm.. thanks for reporting.. does this happen directly when you start using it or after a while?

regards,

/Ole
eviware.com
Highlighted
Super Contributor

Hello Ole,
This problem happens pretty much all the time. I tried on my associate's machine and he also had the issue. Let me know if you can reproduce the issue on your end. If not I can try to send you a project file.

Ali
Highlighted
Super Contributor

Hi Ali,

yes, please send me the project file and any special instructions to reproduce this.. it works fine on my setup..

Thanks!

/Ole
eviware.com
Highlighted
Super Contributor

It does not seem be occuring right now. I will try to narrow down why/when/how I see this issue. Only thing that could be different on yours is the size of project file. My size is around 4MB.

I will keep you updated on this issue.

Ali
Highlighted
Super Contributor

Thanks Ali,

this sounds like something that might occur after opening/closing the editor a number of times, running testcases, etc..

sorry for the inconvenience..

regards,

/Ole
eviware.com
New Here?
Join us and watch the welcome video:
Announcements
TechCorner Leaderboard
Want a fun and easy way to learn ReadyAPI and show off your skills? Try solving weekly TechCorner challenges and get into the Leaderboard!

Challenge Status

Compare an expected JSON value and actual response in Events

Participate!

Fetch value/data from JSON response using Groovy Script

See replies!

Filtering data retrieved from a DataSource

See replies!

Get data from Petstore and add it to Excel sheets

Participate!
Top Kudoed Authors