Forum Discussion

soapuinoviceuse
Occasional Contributor
11 years ago

Customizing JUnit Report for Data Driven tests

Hi All,

I have a SOAP UI test that is Data Driven and once the tests are run, the Junit reports are generated at test case level. What I need is to have a report that shows pass/fail for each entry in my input data.

I referred to the below links:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=20827
https://github.com/redfish4ktc/maven-so ... it-reports

And followed the below steps :
1. Installed maven and created a test project using maven (this generated respective project folder 'app' along with pom.xml file)
2. Modified pom.xml to include pluginRepositories, groupId and artifactId of maven-soapui-pro-plugin
3. Updated pom.xml with my soapui project xml, output folder for reporting and set junitreport tag as true
4. After this, I could run my SOAP UI project using maven commands using the specific goal

As mentioned in above maven-soapui-plugin wiki, I have added <soapuiProperties> tag to include the new overridden instance of JunitReportCollector.
Now, I am going to use the same overridden JunitReportCollector class as specified in thread : viewtopic.php?f=2&t=20827

I am stuck at where I should create this overridden instance of JunitReportCollector class ? should I compile and create a jar of this file and place in SOAPUI Home/bin/ext folder ?

Any help is really appreciated.

Thanks.

My question is where I should create this overridden instance of JunitReportCollector

13 Replies