Forum Discussion

d4vke
Occasional Contributor
6 years ago
Solved

soapui-maven-plugin-5.4.0 is not working

I followed the instructions to add the pluginrepo and plugin, but when running the project I receive following error:

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal com.smartbear.soapui:soapui-maven-plugin:5.4.0:test (default-cli) on project soapuirunner: Execution default-cli of goal com.smartbear.soapui:soapui-maven-plugin:5.4.0:test failed: A required class was missing while executing com.smartbear.soapui:soapui-maven-plugin:5.4.0:test: com/jgoodies/forms/layout/CellConstraints

I have also tried to add different versions of this jgoodies-forms as a dependency, but without any success:

<dependency>
	<groupId>com.jgoodies</groupId>
	<artifactId>jgoodies-forms</artifactId>
	<version>1.9.0</version>
</dependency>

Can someone please help me to solve this issue?

d4vke
    6 years ago

Hello,

I have managed to solve the issue, I was adding the jgoodies-forms as a normal dependency instead of a plugin dependency.

Once adding it as a plugin dependency it works.

4 Replies

d4vke
    Occasional Contributor

It looks to be coming from here:

Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/jgoodies/forms/layout/CellConstraints
    	at com.eviware.soapui.impl.wsdl.teststeps.assertions.basic.SimpleContainsAssertion.<clinit>(SimpleContainsAssertion.java:73)
    sonya_m
    SmartBear Alumni (Retired)

Hello Community! Can anyone help with this issue? Thanks in advance!

d4vke
      Occasional Contributor

Hello,

I have managed to solve the issue, I was adding the jgoodies-forms as a normal dependency instead of a plugin dependency.

Once adding it as a plugin dependency it works.

sonya_m
        SmartBear Alumni (Retired)

Great news! Thanks for marking the answer as a solution.