Forum Discussion

az_in_marietta
New Contributor
7 years ago
Solved

org.apache.xmlbeans.XmlException: error: Unexpected end of file after null version 5.3.0 l

Trying to create a new SOAP project with the wsdl (a copy is attached as xml document). 

I just can't seem to defeat this error:

org.apache.xmlbeans.XmlException: org.apache.xmlbeans.XmlException: error: Unexpected end of file after null
 at com.eviware.soapui.support.xml.XmlUtils.createXmlObject(XmlUtils.java:210)
 at com.eviware.soapui.impl.wsdl.support.wsdl.WsdlLoader.readCleanWsdlFrom(WsdlLoader.java:123)
 at com.eviware.soapui.impl.wsdl.support.wsdl.WsdlLoader.loadXmlObject(WsdlLoader.java:101)
 at com.eviware.soapui.impl.wsdl.support.xsd.SchemaUtils.getDefinitionParts(SchemaUtils.java:486)
 at com.eviware.soapui.impl.wsdl.support.xsd.SchemaUtils.getDefinitionParts(SchemaUtils.java:475)
 at com.eviware.soapui.impl.support.definition.support.AbstractDefinitionCache.update(AbstractDefinitionCache.java:92)
 at com.eviware.soapui.impl.support.definition.support.AbstractDefinitionContext$Loader.construct(AbstractDefinitionContext.java:208)
 at com.eviware.soapui.support.swing.SwingWorkerDelegator.construct(SwingWorkerDelegator.java:46)
 at com.eviware.soapui.support.swing.SwingWorker$2.run(SwingWorker.java:131)
 at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Running Windows 7.   Not sure what other information would be helpful.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

nmrao
    7 years ago

az_in_marietta, not sure how you saved the file. But there is a problem. An additional characters are saved, hence you might getting the issue.

Tried fixing it in the attached file. Give it a shot.

5 Replies

az_in_marietta
      New Contributor

Yes, I'm sorry.   I should have made that clear.   I was able to access the wsdl in IE.   That's how I captured it and put it in the .xml file attached.   

nmrao
        Champion Level 3

az_in_marietta, not sure how you saved the file. But there is a problem. An additional characters are saved, hence you might getting the issue.

Tried fixing it in the attached file. Give it a shot.