Forum Discussion

tmssz
Occasional Contributor
2 years ago
Solved

Test Cases for Many Users - as a central Test Repo

Hallo SoapUI users,   Is is possible to build one common repository for tests? We have people across different departments who need to share some test cases. Because of remote work - I would like...
    2 years ago

hello tmssz 

it sounds like you have an idea about that...  if your SoapUI project is stored in a GIT (or whatever version control system you use) repository, the remote user can just pull from it to get the current version of the SoapUI project.  Correct me if I am wrong, but a SoapUI project is a common repository for tests (all testcases are stored in one monolithic SoapUI .xml project file). When they have that project, they can run the testscases they want from their locally installed SoapUI application. 

Your question leaves me guessing a little bit on what you need because the very nature of SoapUI seems to meet your need as is, just figure out how you share files normally since this is not really new it the information technology world.

if you don't want the project shared, then you will have to find a computer that every user has network access to and install SoapUI on it and run the testcases in the project there.