Forum Discussion

BsyCarson91
New Contributor
4 years ago
Solved

SoapUI-5.6.0 Error While Trying To Create New Project

Hi, 

If anyone could assist on this issue?

I could browse the WSDL url via browser but having error while loading the WSDL. There is no problem to be loaded with the similar WSDL url and similar version of SoapUI from the vendor. But this happens to me. Appreciate if you could assist quickly to address the issue.

Thanks & Regards,

Carson Y

ZDGN
    4 years ago

Sorry for not being explicit enough.

Was thinking you should activate your proxy in SoapUI.

Sometimes I face some troubles with my proxy, and have to use some CNTLM ou NTLMAPS tools to add NTLM v2 authentification.

Also I tried to access this URL: https://hddg.fs.apl.oraclecloud.com/finExmShardeCommon/ExpenseService?WSDL, but didn't suceeded:

Wed Nov 18 11:18:14 CET 2020:ERROR:com.eviware.soapui.impl.support.definition.support.InvalidDefinitionException
    com.eviware.soapui.impl.support.definition.support.InvalidDefinitionException
    at com.eviware.soapui.impl.wsdl.support.wsdl.WsdlLoader.makeInvalidDefinitionException(WsdlLoader.java:127)
    at com.eviware.soapui.impl.wsdl.support.wsdl.WsdlLoader.loadXmlObject(WsdlLoader.java:120)
    at com.eviware.soapui.impl.wsdl.support.xsd.SchemaUtils.getDefinitionParts(SchemaUtils.java:486)
    at com.eviware.soapui.impl.wsdl.support.xsd.SchemaUtils.getDefinitionParts(SchemaUtils.java:475)
    at com.eviware.soapui.impl.support.definition.support.AbstractDefinitionCache.update(AbstractDefinitionCache.java:92)
    at com.eviware.soapui.impl.support.definition.support.AbstractDefinitionContext$Loader.construct(AbstractDefinitionContext.java:208)
    at com.eviware.soapui.support.swing.SwingWorkerDelegator.construct(SwingWorkerDelegator.java:46)
    at com.eviware.soapui.support.swing.SwingWorker$2.run(SwingWorker.java:131)
    at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:835)

4 Replies

ZDGN
    Contributor

Hi BsyCarson91 

In the screenshot background, the start up page displays a message SoapUI cannot access the internet.

May be you're using a proxy ?

That would explain why the browser can access the URL and not SoapUI.

BsyCarson91
      New Contributor

Hi ZDGN ,

Yes, I tried to change the proxy setting to none in SoapUI, but still having the similar error. How could I address this? 

Thanks & Regards,

Carson Y

ZDGN
        Contributor

Sorry for not being explicit enough.

Was thinking you should activate your proxy in SoapUI.

Sometimes I face some troubles with my proxy, and have to use some CNTLM ou NTLMAPS tools to add NTLM v2 authentification.

Also I tried to access this URL: https://hddg.fs.apl.oraclecloud.com/finExmShardeCommon/ExpenseService?WSDL, but didn't suceeded:

Wed Nov 18 11:18:14 CET 2020:ERROR:com.eviware.soapui.impl.support.definition.support.InvalidDefinitionException
        com.eviware.soapui.impl.support.definition.support.InvalidDefinitionException
        at com.eviware.soapui.impl.wsdl.support.wsdl.WsdlLoader.makeInvalidDefinitionException(WsdlLoader.java:127)
        at com.eviware.soapui.impl.wsdl.support.wsdl.WsdlLoader.loadXmlObject(WsdlLoader.java:120)
        at com.eviware.soapui.impl.wsdl.support.xsd.SchemaUtils.getDefinitionParts(SchemaUtils.java:486)
        at com.eviware.soapui.impl.wsdl.support.xsd.SchemaUtils.getDefinitionParts(SchemaUtils.java:475)
        at com.eviware.soapui.impl.support.definition.support.AbstractDefinitionCache.update(AbstractDefinitionCache.java:92)
        at com.eviware.soapui.impl.support.definition.support.AbstractDefinitionContext$Loader.construct(AbstractDefinitionContext.java:208)
        at com.eviware.soapui.support.swing.SwingWorkerDelegator.construct(SwingWorkerDelegator.java:46)
        at com.eviware.soapui.support.swing.SwingWorker$2.run(SwingWorker.java:131)
        at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:835)