Ask a Question

SoapUI-5.2.1 testrunner.sh is not handling option -t to load custom soapui-settings.xml

tlichten
New Contributor

SoapUI-5.2.1 testrunner.sh is not handling option -t to load custom soapui-settings.xml

My first hello to the SoapUI-Community Smiley Happy

First of all i want to thank you, for you wrote an awesome testing-suite, and it helps us alot.

I would be really grateful if you could also help us with the following problem:

We need to load a custom soapui-settings.xml file and therefore we use the option "-t /path/to/custom/soapui-settings.xml". Like this;

.\testrunner.bat -t 'path\to\custom\soapui-settings.xml' \path\to\project.xml

But despite that option the testrunner.sh seems to load its own soapui-settings.xml file as it tells us in the INFO log:

INFO  [DefaultSoapUICore] Creating new settings at [D:\Users\user\soapui-settings.xml]

In Soap-UI 5.0.0 this option is working fine there the INFO Log shows the expected result:

INFO  [DefaultSoapUICore] initialized soapui-settings from [\path\to\custom\soapui-settings.xml]

How can we get this result in Soap-UI 5.1.2? Unfortunatelly we need to pass the alternative soapui-settings.xml and can not just change the default. Is there maybe another option how to handle this in Soap-UI 5.1.2

Kind regards

3 REPLIES 3
MarioP
Occasional Contributor

Hi,

i have the same issue. It would be nice to get some help on how to proceed.

aren_cole
Frequent Visitor

I am also having this issue, has anyone figured it out yet?

YoannG
New Contributor

The problem is not limited to that option, but also to passing java system properties which are not properly interpreted. This has been reporting in a log4j configuration issue ticket.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: