Forum Discussion

tlichten
New Contributor
10 years ago

SoapUI-5.2.1 testrunner.sh is not handling option -t to load custom soapui-settings.xml

My first hello to the SoapUI-Community :smileyhappy:

First of all i want to thank you, for you wrote an awesome testing-suite, and it helps us alot.

I would be really grateful if you could also help us with the following problem:

We need to load a custom soapui-settings.xml file and therefore we use the option "-t /path/to/custom/soapui-settings.xml". Like this;

.\testrunner.bat -t 'path\to\custom\soapui-settings.xml' \path\to\project.xml

But despite that option the testrunner.sh seems to load its own soapui-settings.xml file as it tells us in the INFO log:

INFO  [DefaultSoapUICore] Creating new settings at [D:\Users\user\soapui-settings.xml]

In Soap-UI 5.0.0 this option is working fine there the INFO Log shows the expected result:

INFO  [DefaultSoapUICore] initialized soapui-settings from [\path\to\custom\soapui-settings.xml]

How can we get this result in Soap-UI 5.1.2? Unfortunatelly we need to pass the alternative soapui-settings.xml and can not just change the default. Is there maybe another option how to handle this in Soap-UI 5.1.2

Kind regards

3 Replies

MarioP
    Occasional Contributor

Hi,

i have the same issue. It would be nice to get some help on how to proceed.

aren_cole
      Frequent Visitor

I am also having this issue, has anyone figured it out yet?