Forum Discussion

hngnango
Occasional Contributor
7 years ago

Property transfer how to select "Run all Property Tranfer" in automation testing:

Hi !

I want to know how can I specify "Run all Property Tranfer" option while running a test case automaticaly.

Manually, I can specify "Run all Property Tranfer" option, but while doing  autocatcaly, the option "Run selected Property Transfer " is selected then  my test case fail.

Thank in advance for you help

5 Replies

nmrao
    Champion Level 3
    What do you mean by "Run all Property Transfer"? Can you please clarify?
    JHunt
    Community Hero

I think you mean that you have a Property Transfers TestStep and in the editor there is an option to run all of the contained transfers.

When you run the Test Case, all of the transfers should be getting run. It's possible that one of your transfers is failing and it has "Fail transfer on error" checked, in which case the test step will not run the remaining transfers.

If you can't work out your problem, can you post a screenshot of the Test Step with the Transfer Log tab opened?

hngnango
      Occasional Contributor

Hi !

That's right . 

When I run  Test case , the test case fail at transfer properties  step level.

When I run  test case manually each  test step at a time by selection the option "Run all Property Transfer"  in the editor

it working fine.

So I wondering how can I run automaticaly my test case and later test suite without failing

For more detail see attachement

Thank 

Herve Gnango

JHunt
    Community Hero

Actually, the second screenshot shows that it isn't working when you run it in the editor either. It showed the Transferred Value is

[Missing match for Target Xpath [ ...

And same for "PhnoeNumberLUD".

hngnango
      Occasional Contributor
      Hi
      I found the solution to my issue. Basically ; some assertion built by developpeur fail White running the test case;but it is not prevent the overall test case to run succefully. To fix it I went to Test case Options then deselected the case "Abord if error"