Forum Discussion

Anju7121
New Contributor
3 years ago

How to resolve class loader issue? I am getting GroovyCastException : Cannot cast object.

Error message: org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.typehandeling.GroovyCastException:Cannot cast object 'com.eviware.soapui.impl.wsdl.testcase.WsdlTestCase@378b3ab0' with class 'com.eviware.soapui.impl.wsdl.testcase.WsdlTestCase' to class 'java.io.File' error at line: 3

3 Replies

richie
    Community Hero
    Hey Anju7121,

The error response youve supplied provide hints at an issue (casting to a file), however without more detail forum users are going to struggle to help.

Can you please provide further details? Im guessing this error response is either generated from a groovy script step or a script assertion.

Can you please provide the code and describe what the code is supposed to be doing?

Any further broad details of your testcase and how the script fits into the testcase wouldnt hurt either.

Cheers

Rich
      Anju7121
      New Contributor

This is a groovy script. I am trying to set property and execute the test case.

Code:

//FilePath to .csv file provided in the Test Suite Property

def inputPath = testRunner.testCase.testSuite.getPropertyValue("FilePath")

File file = new File (inputPath.toString()).eachLine{

testRunner.testCase.testSuite.setPropertyValue("inGUID",it.split(",")[0])

def tc = testRunner.testCase.testSuite.testCases["TestCase 1"]

def runner = tc.run(null,false)

}

Note: This code worked fine before my computer abruptly restarted. So all the changes were lost and I had to rewrite the same code again, since then I am getting this error.

Code is typed manually in the response, kindly ignore the typos. I hope the snippet will give an overview.

nmrao
        Champion Level 3
        Can you please try removing "File file = "