Ask a Question

How to do a load test on a web service for 1 month ? and get response time, etc......

fazlook
Frequent Contributor

How to do a load test on a web service for 1 month ? and get response time, etc......

Using SoapUI,

I want to send GET requests only with different values.......Key is the only parametre I have in my URL.

I want to do a load/stress test on my webservice.

Thank you

3 REPLIES 3
nmrao
Community Hero

Re: How to do a load test on a web service for 1 month ? and get response time, etc......

What is the exact issue? load test allows you to configure the time right? And the statistics are show too.

Regards,
Rao.
fazlook
Frequent Contributor

Re: How to do a load test on a web service for 1 month ? and get response time, etc......

Hello 🙂

I was able to to load tests, however I don't quite well understand the relation between threads and Delay between tests.

Delay between tests, mean the delay between every teststep ?

Also, I have a service that I want to kill.....I ma using simple strategy but it not helping a lot.

I have my request that reads data from a txt file and send GET requests based on that value.

My file has almost 1300 records. I am using 100 Threads and ran the test for 14 hours with not luck 🙂 I am trying to reproduce a scenario where this service dies after millions of requests.

fazlook
Frequent Contributor

Also, am I able to set no time Limit on my loadtest ?
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: