Ask a Question

CSV with multiple worksheet

Franky
Occasional Contributor

CSV with multiple worksheet

Hi,

When i am creating Data driven test for multiple test suite , i have to create seperate CSV file for each and Every test suite. so , Is there any way to get data from single CSV file with multiple worksheet..?

Regards,
Franky.
6 REPLIES 6
omatzura
Super Contributor

Re: CSV with multiple worksheet

Hi!

You can use the Excel data-source instead which allows you to specify the worksheet (available in the snapshot version)

regards!

/Ole
eviware.com

Small clarification, this is a soapUI Pr only feature.

Since this is posted in the "regular" soapUI forum, I do not think you have soapUI Pro.  If you haven't tried it you're welcome to get a trial license and download the snapshot.

/niclas
eviware.com
Product Guy for Ready! API, SoapUI and all things API
Franky
Occasional Contributor

Hi Team,

Thanks .

Is There any specific Forum for SoapUI Pro or SNAPSHOT..?
If so, Let me know the Details  .

Regards,
Franky.
omatzura
Super Contributor

Hi Franky!

sure, the soapUI Pro support forum is at http://www.eviware.com/component/option ... /board,2.0

regards!

/Ole
eviware.com
Franky
Occasional Contributor

Hi ,

I am getting the following message when i am trying to go with the  given link.

"
An Error Has Occurred!
The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.
"

So , should I registered specifically for that forum..Or can i use the already existing credential..?

Regards,
Franky.

Hi Franky,

that is because that forum is a support forum for soapUI Pro Customers only. As a valued customer you will get access the the commercial forums, e-mail support, tutorials and more.

However, I've upgraded the account and you should be able to access the forum for a week. Give me a yell if it doesn't work, and I'll sort it out.

Enjoy!

/niclas
eviware.com
Product Guy for Ready! API, SoapUI and all things API
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: