Forum Discussion

fazlook
Frequent Contributor
7 years ago
Solved

Authorization has been denied for this request - error message

This message is driving me crazy.....I am getting {"message": "Authorization has been denied for this request."} error message every-time I send a GET request.

Everything was working fine last week and suddenly this happened. I tested it on 5 different boxes and 3 different domains :( with no luck.

If I pass the request right in the browser, it works.

If I use google chrome POSTMAN, it also works. It is only with SoapUI.

What's wrong ?

BTW: my request is just a simple GET for ID's. None of my requests work in SoapUI.

• I did all your suggestions already. I even installed SoapUI from scratch and created a new project. I did that my own box as well. I used localhost on the domain, machine name and even IP address (on the same domain and on my own box)....If I just paste the request in the browser, it works. If I use POSTMAN, it works. It is just SoapUI. I am using the latest release. 

UPDATE:

It works when I choose : Authenticate pre-emptively, which is weird, I never used that. I usually use "Use global preference"

5 Replies

nmrao
    Champion Level 3
    Are you sure that there is no change in the project? Do you use any repository (svn / git etc) to track the changes?
      fazlook
      Frequent Contributor

Yes I do have GIT. It is same file I sync and work with for a while. No changes at all. Any other API client work well. it is just SoapUI :( 

fazlook
        Frequent Contributor

Just a reminder, I did everything I can, it still does not work. I even started a new project :(