Forum Discussion

Usha_Kodali
Frequent Contributor
15 years ago

sql problem when i import project to another machine

I have a project and have JDBC connection created at the project level.
I used that connection in various groovy scripts. It works fine on my system.
I imported the project to another machine and when i try to run the script, it gives me error saying
"Username or password is not set"

any ideas why its not running on another machine?
I deleted the connection and recreated JDBC connection....still same problem exists.

6 Replies

Usha_Kodali
    Frequent Contributor
    got it resolved.....i created duplicate project..so it was pointing to old project.....

Ole i think you should avoid creating project with same names....
    SmartBear_Suppo
    SmartBear Alumni (Retired)
    Hi,

yes.. you're right.. I'll add an issue.. thanks..

regards,

/Ole
    eviware.com
    Usha_Kodali
    Frequent Contributor
    Hi Ole,
    yesterday when we removed the dubplicate project it worked...but now its not working again

I am getting the following error

Wed Jul 29 11:30:19 EDT 2009:ERROR:java.lang.Exception: Connection String has no user and/or password defined
      java.lang.Exception: Connection String has no user and/or password defined
        at com.eviware.soapui.support.GroovyUtilsPro.getGroovySql(SourceFile:53)
        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
        at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
        at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.PojoMetaMethodSite$PojoCachedMethodSiteNoUnwrapNoCoerce.invoke(PojoMetaMethodSite.java:229)
        at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.PojoMetaMethodSite.call(PojoMetaMethodSite.java:52)
        at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.CallSiteArray.defaultCall(CallSiteArray.java:40)
        at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.AbstractCallSite.call(AbstractCallSite.java:117)
        at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.AbstractCallSite.call(AbstractCallSite.java:125)
        at Script1.run(Script1.groovy:1)
        at com.eviware.soapui.support.scripting.groovy.SoapUIGroovyScriptEngine.run(SoapUIGroovyScriptEngine.java:59)
        at com.eviware.soapui.support.scripting.groovy.SoapUIProGroovyScriptEngineFactory$SoapUIProGroovyScriptEngine.run(SourceFile:50)
        at com.eviware.soapui.impl.wsdl.teststeps.WsdlGroovyScriptTestStep.run(WsdlGroovyScriptTestStep.java:148)
        at com.eviware.soapui.impl.wsdl.testcase.WsdlTestCaseRunner.runTestStep(WsdlTestCaseRunner.java:197)
        at com.eviware.soapui.impl.wsdl.testcase.WsdlTestCaseRunner.internalRun(WsdlTestCaseRunner.java:128)
        at com.eviware.soapui.impl.wsdl.testcase.WsdlTestCaseRunner.internalRun(WsdlTestCaseRunner.java:39)
        at com.eviware.soapui.impl.wsdl.support.AbstractTestRunner.run(AbstractTestRunner.java:137)
        at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Unknown Source)
        at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(Unknown Source)
        at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(Unknown Source)
        at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(Unknown Source)
        at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Can you please check and let me know whats the problem and how to solve this issue?
    SmartBear_Suppo
    SmartBear Alumni (Retired)
    Hi Usha,

are you using the same (latest) builds on all your machines?

regards,

/Ole
    eviware.com
    Usha_Kodali
    Frequent Contributor
    I am using July23rd build....they downloaded the installer from website.....let me try installing same installer and then try.....