Zephyr Scale Integration with ReadyAPI
Hello, My question is regarding Zephyr and ReadyAPI.
- - I know that ReadyAPI provides integration for Zephyr Squad. I want to know how we can integrate ReadyAPI with Zephyr Scale. Are there plans for ReadyAPI to support integration with Zephyr Scale as it supports Zephyr Squad?
- We currently use Zephyr Scale. If we start using Zephyr Squad,
- what will happen to our existing test case?
- Zephyr Squad does not support data-driven or parameter-based test cases. What will happen if we move data-driven test cases written in ReadyAPI to Zephyr Squad?
- What features will we miss out on in Zephyr Squad?
Solved! Go to Solution.
There isn't a native integration.
I create a script that push testcases from readyapi to Zephyr.
I read readyapi xml files, I check if testcases are present in Zephyr, if not script will create them automatically for me.
Iteration between Zephyr and ReadyAPI was done using Zephyr APIs.
Also I create a script, that catch ReadyAPI execution and push result into Zephyr cycles.