Forum Discussion

tmulders
Occasional Contributor
17 years ago

TestRunner question..

I have 20 testsuites in my project, but when I do a testrun I usually want to run 15 of them. Is it possible for me to exclude the one's I dont want to run? In any way? I dont mind a groovy script by the way
Thanks in advance.
Kind regards,

8 Replies

omatzura
    Super Contributor
    Hi!

you can disable the TestSuites that you don't want to get run, either manually in the UI or via a project load script.

Hope this helps!

regards,

/Ole
    eviware.com
    tmulders
    Occasional Contributor
    I have disabled the testsuites I dont want to run but they ran anyway. I will download the latest version and see if it still happens. If it  does I will get back at you
    Thanks.
    Kind Regards,
    tmulders
    Occasional Contributor
    It still occurs, I have disabled all testsuites but one but TestRunner will start them all. Am I missing something?
    omatzura
    Super Contributor
    Hi!

hmm.. can you mail me the soapui-project file containing these disabled testsuites and the command you are using to run the runner so I can try to understand what't going on? (ole@eviware.com)

regards!

/Ole
    eviware.com
    tmulders
    Occasional Contributor
    My project file is like 6 MB..Is that a problem?

I am not using the command line to start the TestRunner but the "wizzard". I have disabled all the testsuites except one. Then I start the wizzard and I dont change anything. It seems like the TestRunner ignores the enabled/disabled property and just runs them all...
    omatzura
    Super Contributor
    Hi!

ok.. have you selected the "Save Project.. " option in this wizard?

regards,

/Ole
    eviware.com
    tmulders
    Occasional Contributor
    No, I havent. It seems to work now..I will test it and get back to you but so far my problem seems fixed. Thanks