Forum Discussion

richie
Community Hero
3 years ago
Solved

SmartBear Presentation -- 'gRPC Support via ReadyAPI!'?

Hey SarahS / sonya_m / TanyaYatskovska  /mattb 

Apologies guys - I didn't know which SmartBear representative to contact - so I tried all of you!

There was a presentation that I registered for relating to gRPC use within ReadyAPI! - but I missed the presentation (was scheduled for yesterday) and I'm wondering where I can find it to watch.  Could anyone provide me a link to watch the presentation please?  I did register for it - but I can't find anything in my email that would indicate how to watch.....

Apologies - I know this is probably in the wrong board - but I was unsure where else to post this.

Cheers!

Rich

4 Replies

Guru2
      Occasional Contributor

Hi Sonya,

Thanks for sharing the webinar link for gRPC Support via ReadyAPI. I have filled the form on the following website for watching the webinar, https://smartbear.com/resources/webinars/grpc-and-readyapi/ .  But that has some other webinar in that link in the name of "Best Practices in API Development: Creating API Testing workflows that work" which is not relevant. Are you also facing the same?

I could not find webinar for "ReadyAPI + gRPC: Enhancing Test Quality Across your Microservices Architecture".  Please let me know where can I check this.