Forum Discussion

cbyndr
Contributor
15 years ago

If test suite or test case tab is closed 'Enable Coverage' option not persisted

First, I open up a test suite, or a test case, and proceed to the TestCase Coverage tab.

When I select Enable Coverage, our project's WSDL and test suite coverage values light up: 0/170, 0/48, 0/62, etc.

From there I can execute a test case, or test cases, and the coverage values update and aggregate.

But, when I close the test case or test suite tab, and reopen it, or open another test case, 'Enable Coverage is no longer selected.

What do I have to do in order for Enable Coverage to remain selected for this test suite?

2 Replies

• OK, turns out I can get the Enable Coverage option to stick by selecting the 'Automatically Prepare Coverage Reports' option under preferences.

That will enable coverage for every test suite and WSDL in our soapui project.

That's great, but is there a way for coverage to be enabled more granularly, test suite by test suite, rather than in the all or nothing fashion I've discovered?
    SmartBear_Suppo
    SmartBear Alumni (Retired)
    Hello,

Well right now there is no such feature in soapUI, but if you post request for this in request forum it will show in next version.

robert