Forum Discussion

Romuald
Visitor
3 years ago

Failed to start ReadyAPI v3.10.2 on the macOS Big Sur

Hi,
First I have installed ReadyAPI v3.10.2 on my MacBook Pro Big Sur v11.6 using ReadyAPI-3.10.2.dmg.
Then I have run ReadyAPI (with VPN off) and activated recently purchased license.
Finally, after reboot my pc, and the VPN activation, the ReadyAPI can not be started up (crashes after 10-15 sec. while loading files/plugins).
Running ReadyAPI v3.10.2 on the deactivated VPN is still possible however not usable for me.

The corresponding error messages on the ready-api.log are as following:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2022-01-07 08:11:09,116 INFO [DefaultSoapUICore] 2 JDBC drivers have been registered from the directory bin/ext: [com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerDriver, org.postgresql.Driver].
2022-01-07 08:11:09,117 INFO [DefaultSoapUICore] Adding listeners from [/Applications/ReadyAPI-3.10.2.app/Contents/Resources/app/bin/listeners/demo-listeners.xml]
2022-01-07 08:11:09,146 INFO [DefaultSoapUICore] Adding actions from [/Applications/ReadyAPI-3.10.2.app/Contents/Resources/app/bin/actions/demo-actions.xml]
2022-01-07 08:11:09,182 ERROR [ReadyApiMain] Failed to start ReadyAPI.
com.google.inject.CreationException: Unable to create injector, see the following errors:

1) Error injecting constructor, java.lang.NullPointerException: Cannot read the array length because "<local5>" is null
at com.eviware.soapui.SoapUIUserInterfaceProCore.<init>(SoapUIUserInterfaceProCore.java:23)
while locating com.eviware.soapui.SoapUIUserInterfaceProCore
at com.eviware.soapui.ReadyAPISoapUICoreModule.bindSoapUIProCore(ReadyAPISoapUICoreModule.java:6) (via modules: com.smartbear.ready.ui.ReadyApiUiModule -> com.eviware.soapui.ReadyAPISoapUICoreModule)
while locating com.eviware.soapui.SoapUICore
for the 1st parameter of com.eviware.soapui.SoapUIProUserInterfaceModule.c(SoapUIProUserInterfaceModule.java:72)
at com.eviware.soapui.SoapUIProUserInterfaceModule.c(SoapUIProUserInterfaceModule.java:72) (via modules: com.smartbear.ready.ui.ReadyApiUiModule -> com.eviware.soapui.SoapUIProUserInterfaceModule)
while locating com.eviware.soapui.model.workspace.Workspace
for the 1st parameter of com.smartbear.ready.starterpage.DashboardModuleGui.<init>(DashboardModuleGui.java:61)
at com.smartbear.ready.starterpage.DashboardModuleGui.class(DashboardModuleGui.java:48)
while locating com.smartbear.ready.starterpage.DashboardModuleGui