3 Simple Steps to Become a ReadyAPI Community Leader
Welcome to the ReadyAPI Community 🙂 Our goal is to have a vibrant community where you can share your stories, use cases, and experiences of working with ReadyAPI
Part of having an active community is having Community Leaders. To become an official one in the ReadyAPI Community is easy, and comes with special benefits! It is as simple as:
3 STEPS TO BECOME A LEADER
- Find a question to which you know the answer in the ReadyAPI Community.
- Reply to the question and start getting Kudos from other community members.
- Become a Quarterly Leader.
Helping others is really cool on its own, but you can get something more for your active participation 😉
WHAT YOU GET
- Respect of the entire ReadyAPI Community
- Swag and gift cards from SmartBear
- Elevated moderator permissions
- A mention on the SmartBear Community Hall of Fame
- A special community badge
- Access to a private community group
- Invitation to the Community Leaders Interviews
WHAT TO DO NEXT
Open the ReadyAPI Community and follow the 3 steps mentioned above.
Work on those steps, and you’ll make the Leaders team already by next quarter!
SmartBear Community and Education Manager
Thanks to all the Smartbear Community contributors....glad to be a part of community...i would be more happy if I get Smartbear Goodies 😁 😁
Click "Accept as Solution" if my answer has helped,
Remember to give "Kudos" 🙂 ↓↓↓↓↓
Thanks and Regards,