cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Build number for Snapshots

Build number for Snapshots

I would appreciate it if you would add a build number or something like that to your "maintenance build" of ReadyAPI. Currently it is not possible to see whether a new build of a snapshot is available or not.
3 Comments
Community Hero

I believe, it may be useful to add either with build number or update <number> to the installer or some otherway which works better.  

That will really be handy and time saver to the customers / users. Then everyone knows prior to download the build and try for the fix(which is currently happening), just by looking at build file name.

Community Hero

Just thinking around, this may not really be the enhancement to product, rather it would be improvement to the download site.

Occasional Contributor

Additionally the build number should be visible in the software itself and of course being part of the download file name.

I would suggest to add the build number in the following cases:

1. download file
  2. start logo (currently you can see only Snapshot-m)
  3. in the help menu (about-dialog)
  4. int the title text of the main readyAPI window

So it is not only an improvement to the download site.

Announcements
Welcome to the ReadyAPI Feature Requests board!

Here you can review submitted feature requests and vote up the ones you like! If you can't find the feature you want - go ahead and suggest your own idea. Ideas with the highest rating can be implemented in the product.

Check out the Create a Feature Request guide for more information.
New Here?
Join us and watch the welcome video:
Announcements