How to Execute Testng Suite (Testng.xml) with QA complete without TestComplete?
I want to execute TestNG Suite (TestNG.xml) file from QA complete without TestComplete. Please find the attached screenshot.
- Is it possible to run the testng suite ?
- I have created a testng suite with "n" number of java classes in it
- How can i execute such suite.xml in QA complete ?
- Can i execute directly testng suite.xml without mentioning all the classes in it in Automation ?
Can i execute testng suite.xml file from Custom Args: ?
Thanks in Advance !
Solved! Go to Solution.
I am executing individual method using below options.
btest1 method will not execute because enabled property is false.
@test(enabled = false)
public void btest1()
public void btest2()
How did you execute selenium script with individual class with and without maven ?
This is a way to configure in TestNG class.
What I mean is
- Consider a TestNG class for 1 functionality have 10 @Test methods.
- For the same functionality, I have 10 TCs in QA complete.
- With my current understanding I can execute that class for all @Test methods.
- Can keep enabled = false or true, BUT
- From QA complete, just like I can execute that class by using class name as packagename.classname with and without maven, Can I link and execute an individual @Test methods against an individual TC in QA complete?
I think that it is not possible to execute an individual @Test methods against an individual TC in QA complete. You need to get confirmation form QAC Team.
Thanks Poovaraj for reply and all your support through out the discussion.
I will ask QAC team and will share here if outcome is positive.
Please refer to the following article for details: Running TestNG automated tests
Did my reply answer your question? Give Kudos or Accept it as a Solution to help others. ⬇️⬇️⬇️