LoadNinja version 3.679
Dear LoadNinja users,
We are pleased to announce the release of LoadNinja version 3.679! Here are the highlights of this release:
- Resolved an issue where using random think time was causing 500 errors.
- Fixed an error that occurred when editing validation in the API recorder.
- Addressed the problem of encountering an error while saving a UI script with an empty "scriptName."
- Corrected an issue where JS validation test results were displayed in red.
- Editing a validation no longer changes the sequence and places the validation at the top.
- Extended the limit for test script names to allow longer names.
- Improved accessibility by addressing an issue where LoadNinja lost focus on the Rename Event Info input component when using the Windows on-screen keyboard.
Features and Enhancements:
- Updated the playback speed label from minimum to fast for a more efficient testing experience.
- Implemented technical and quality improvements in the source code to enhance performance and stability.
Thank you for choosing LoadNinja. If you have any feedback or encounter any issues, please don't hesitate to contact our support team.