LoadNinja version 3.675
Dear LoadNinja users,
We are thrilled to announce the release of LoadNinja version 3.675. This latest release includes a host of new features and improvements that we're excited to share with you.
- Fixed an issue related to the Recorder, which caused it to use an incorrect initial URL.
- Fixed an issue related to Basic HTTP Authentication, causing unexpected behavior.
- Fixed an issue that prevented variables from functioning as intended in API tests.
- Fixed an issue causing errors when adding users with first or last names containing multiple parts.
- Fixed an issue preventing the errors tab from displaying all the errors in the system.
- Fixed an issue that was causing trail account plan expiration dates to display incorrectly.
Features and Enhancements:
- Added ability to customize report statistics
- Added "Plans will auto-renew at the end of the term unless we are notified in advance" message to the plan page
- Enhanced the usability of our product by automatically displaying the "Manage plan" button as soon as users access the "Plan" tab.
- Updated the styling of script steps to enhance the overall user experience.
- Range of minor technical enhancements to the source code to improve its performance and stability.
We believe that this latest release of LoadNinja represents a significant step forward in our mission to provide the most advanced load testing solution on the market. We hope you will find these new features and improvements valuable in your testing efforts.
Thank you for your continued support and feedback as we work to improve LoadNinja with each new release.
The LoadNinja Team