Forum Discussion

WalikarAnanth
New Contributor
5 years ago
Solved

Load Ninja Promotion! T-Shirt

Hi Team,

I have attended the Training given by keshav Vasudevan and Elliot landon on "Faster, Accurate Performance Test Scripting Using AI" and I have also installed Load Ninja and created Load Test and it wonderful tool to explore and suggest to clients.

As part of promotion I am eligible for a Free Load Ninja Tshirt, and I haven't received an email. Did any one received the Promotion T-shirt?

Thanks,
Ananth

India.

• Hey Ananth,

Thats great! I hope you had a great experience running a load test in LoadNinja. I believe one of my colleagues is already in touch with you about the t shirt. 

Hope you like the shirt you'll receive!  

4 Replies

• Hey Ananth,

Thats great! I hope you had a great experience running a load test in LoadNinja. I believe one of my colleagues is already in touch with you about the t shirt. 

Hope you like the shirt you'll receive!  

WalikarAnanth
      New Contributor

Thanks for your reply kesh92 , I have given the proof of concept to my clients and hoping to get the license to Load Ninja. Currently we are using Licensed Load Complete and we might move to cloud using Load Ninja.

Jeffrey Synan has mailed me to give the address and I have provided the same. Eagerly waiting for promotion shirt to show to the enagement team and gain more trust.

Thanks for your help.

Regards,

Ananth

kesh92
        Staff

Thats great news Ananth! Thanks again for being part of the LoadNinja community!