Forum Discussion

Vineeth-Maddela
New Contributor
11 months ago

Load Ninja Network Analytics Downloaded Metrics

Hello!
I am seeing high numbers on the metric 3rd Party Response Times in Test results, so I downloaded metrics from Network Analytics tab after filtering on the request I am analyzing it for. Unfortunately, I do not understand if the numbers presented in the downloaded metrics are in secs or milli secs and if they are correct or not.

For Ex:

1. In common Objects Summary sheet, I see that the numbers for 3rd party hostnames are mostly 0, but it is reported high in the Test Results in 'Statistics' tab Load Ninja. 

2. I opened the downloaded sheet 'Network Analytics' for a few iterations and I see high numbers under Duration column (5 digit numbers, so assuming it is milli secs) for the App domain requests itself and not for the other domain hostnames. So I am not sure from where Load ninja is showing the high numbers for 3rd Party Response time metric in the 'Statistics' tab of the test results.

I am asking the community to see if anyone faced a similar issue and if they have how you have figured out from which raw data Load Ninja is calculating the '3rd Party Response Time' Metric to show in Test Results.

No RepliesBe the first to reply