Option to exclude a particular page from being included in the Top 10 > Slow Pages (Average) section
I would like an option to exclude a particular page from being included in the Top 10 > Slow Pages (Average) section.
I have a test with 10 virtual users, each signing into an app and doing different things. The problem I am facing is that the sign in page (or landing page after user signs in) is one of the slow pages and after a load test, 6-8 entries in the Slow Pages (Average) list will be filled with the sign in page data from different users and the Top 10 list would look like this:
- Scenario1: Page 0003 (Action XXXX)
- Scenario3: Page 0002 (Sign in)
- Scenario2: Page 0002 (Sign in)
- Scenario5: Page 0002 (Sign in)
- Scenario4: Page 0002 (Sign in)
- Scenario9: Page 0002 (Sign in)
- Scenario6: Page 0002 (Sign in)
- Scenario8: Page 0008 (Action XXXX)
- Scenario10: Page 0002 (Sign in)
- Scenario7: Page 0002 (Sign in)
Because of this, I think I am missing information related to other slow pages.
I would like to either:
- Show "Sign in" page only once (the one that took the longest) in the list
- After I see the above scenario, be able to exclude "Sign in" from the Top 10 list in subsequent test iterations.
Also from @AlexKaras:
"I think that it must be considered how to clearly indicate that the given report lists not Top 10 Slow Pages, but Top 10 Slow *Filtered* Pages, so that it is clear to report viewer that there are even more slow pages than those reported but for some reason these pages (provide names?) were filtered out."
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.