Cross Browser Testing - Integration with other Automation tools with their API exposed
Can CBT be integrated with any of the automation tools which has it API exposed for the execution of the scripts and get the status back and update it in the CBT tool. Please do let me know if there is any possibility and How can it be done.
Hope you are well.
Yes CBT should work in this case, RESTFUL requests are fully supported
In CBT we have the automation application.
Here, you can see all of the vast amount libraries we support
You also have a window prepopulated which provides things like templates including the web driver capabilities, auth keys linked to your user and CBT hub URL (command executer)
Check out more here
The CrossBrowserTesting.com API allows you to implement our browser testing services within your own web and desktop applications via HTTP, enabling you to customize your website-testing process and workflow.
- Retrieve Selenium Test results
- Run Automated Screenshot Tests: Repeat full tests, Retake a single screenshot
Run Live Tests: Take Snapshots, Record Videos, Record Network Packet Captures, and more
Retrieve Live Test results
- Selenium Tests: Take Snapshots, Record Videos, Record Network Packet Captures, and more
- Retrieve Screenshot Test results
- Get Screenshot Comparison results