September 2017 News Journal - Meet new Community Leaders

by Community Manager on ‎10-04-2017 11:13 PM

SmartBear Community News Journal
September 2017

Hi Community!

I am going to share the most exciting community moments in this journal. In September, we met at the SmartBear user conference in Boston - it was so awesome to see you in person! Find a short overview of the conference here. Also, I'm happy to announce our new Community Leaders for Q3 2017.
Let's start!

Community at SmartBear Connect

We were very happy to see a lot of community members who came to Boston on Sept 12-13 for SmartBear Connect. I'm sure you learned a lot of valuable and useful information during the conference - we were listening to great speakers, learning what's trending now, networking with peers and, of course, having fun.

Check out the key moments of the conference and the exclusive interviews with the community leaders in this short video:

Q3 2017 Community Leaders

Meet our new quarterly Community Leaders who earned this status thanks to their willingness to share their knowledge and help in resolving different questions. It's so great to see new faces among the Community Leaders - let's congratulate sanj, PaulMS and cunderw for earning the Leader status for the first time. Way to go!

Big congratulations to our new Community Leaders! We will send you gift cards as a gift from SmartBear. Thanks a lot for being with the SmartBear Community! I'll update our Hall of Fame page shortly.

@tristaanogre
Kudos Earned: 299
Solutions Posted: 65
Replies Given: 409
AlexeiKaras1.png
@AlexKaras
Kudos Earned: 79
Solutions Posted: 17
Replies Given: 141
@msiadak
Kudos Earned: 76
Solutions Posted: 32
Replies Given: 209
@nmrao
Kudos Earned: 74
Solutions Posted: 36
Replies Given: 379
@Shankar_R
Kudos Earned: 68
Solutions Posted: 17
Replies Given: 111
@Marsha_R
Kudos Earned: 57
Solutions Posted: 11
Replies Given: 128
@sanj
Kudos Earned: 45
Solutions Posted: 16
Replies Given: 179
@baxatob
Kudos Earned: 38
Solutions Posted: 6
Replies Given: 43
@PaulMS
Kudos Earned: 38
Solutions Posted: 27
Replies Given: 81
@cunderw
Kudos Earned: 26
Solutions Posted: 3
Replies Given: 28
You too
can be a leader

As usual, post your comments if you have anything to ask or suggest. See you in the SmartBear Community Smiley Happy

BTW, subscribe to the Community Matters Blog to always get the latest news first: How to Subscribe.

Comments
by Community Hero tristaanogre
on ‎10-05-2017 05:50 AM

Love the video... dang... I look old... the grey hair in the beard makes me look like 50 or 60... oy....

Anyways, thanks for the great community here, @TanyaGorbunova

by Community Manager
on ‎10-05-2017 08:50 AM

You are just awesome, Robert Smiley Wink

by Community Leader
on ‎10-10-2017 09:17 AM

I am really sad I didn't get to go. Hopefully I can make it next time Smiley Very Happy Great video, thanks for sharing the experience with us.

by Community Manager
on ‎10-10-2017 09:57 AM

We'll be happy to see you next time, Matthew!

by vicsilva
yesterday

Nice, my friend and I made it on the video Smiley Very Happy "party picture".