November 2019 | SmartBear Community News Journal

Hi Community!

I have such amazing news for all of you today. SmartBear Connect returns next year! I'm already packing my bags to see all of you in April 2020 in Boston. 

[Conference] SmartBear Connect 2020

Community Connect2020_350x182_Register.png

I'm very happy to announce SmartBear Connect 2020!

On Apr 27-29, we are inviting you to the best and biggest SmartBear Connect ever with best practice sessions, industry speakers, training, and workshops.

Get an early bird ticket today to reserve your spot at the show. If you have a great story to tell about your work in software quality, submit your speaking proposal. We are waiting for your great stories you can share from the Connect stage.

Find more information about SmartBear Connect 2020 here: https://smartbear.com/connect/

We look forward to seeing all of you in Boston next April.

[Video] 7 API Testing Mistakes

350.pngWatch the latest episodes of our exclusive 7 Common API Testing Mistakes series with Robert Schneider. In these episodes, you will learn why it's necessary to analyze all test reports and what makes test automation so important. 

Mistake #6: Analyzing Test Reports Separately

Mistake #7: Running Tests Manually

Also, you can watch all the videos in the 7 Common API Testing Mistakes series.

[Webinars] Upcoming Webinars

Want to learn the SmartBear products or improve your skills? We provide a set of webinars which you may find useful:

1. Nov 7, 2019 - Scaling Automated SoapUI Tests in Cloud Environments with TestEngine. Register here
  2. Nov 12, 2019 - TestComplete Introductory Training. Register here 
  3. Nov 13, 2019 - Integrating Open Source Test Automation with Zephyr for Jira. Register here
  4. Nov 19, 2019 - SoapUI Pro Introductory Training. Register here 

[Forum] Hot discussions

Let's recollect the hottest discussions we had last month. Have something to add? Just leave your comments.

That's all for today. Enjoy being with the SmartBear Community - we are happy you are with us!

Community Manager
Users online (219)
New Here?
Join us and watch the welcome video: