I have such amazing news for all of you today. SmartBear Connect returns next year! I'm already packing my bags to see all of you in April 2020 in Boston.
[Conference] SmartBear Connect 2020
I'm very happy to announce SmartBear Connect 2020!
On Apr 27-29, we are inviting you to the best and biggest SmartBear Connect ever with best practice sessions, industry speakers, training, and workshops.
Get an early bird ticket today to reserve your spot at the show. If you have a great story to tell about your work in software quality, submit your speaking proposal. We are waiting for your great stories you can share from the Connect stage.
Find more information about SmartBear Connect 2020 here: https://smartbear.com/connect/
We look forward to seeing all of you in Boston next April.
[Video] 7 API Testing Mistakes
Watch the latest episodes of our exclusive 7 Common API Testing Mistakes series with Robert Schneider. In these episodes, you will learn why it's necessary to analyze all test reports and what makes test automation so important.
Also, you can watch all the videos in the 7 Common API Testing Mistakes series.
[Webinars] Upcoming Webinars
Want to learn the SmartBear products or improve your skills? We provide a set of webinars which you may find useful:
- Nov 7, 2019 - Scaling Automated SoapUI Tests in Cloud Environments with TestEngine. Register here
- Nov 12, 2019 - TestComplete Introductory Training. Register here
- Nov 13, 2019 - Integrating Open Source Test Automation with Zephyr for Jira. Register here
- Nov 19, 2019 - SoapUI Pro Introductory Training. Register here
[Forum] Hot discussions
Let's recollect the hottest discussions we had last month. Have something to add? Just leave your comments.
- Scheduling automated TestComplete Script on TestExecute machine
- [TechCorner] Connect TestComplete to Oracle database using Oracle Provider for OLE DB
- [Education] TestComplete: Handling the "Object Not Found" Errors
- Property Expansion Dynamic Expression issue with brace character
- how to write regex to detect end of line??
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.