I'm happy to share the latest Community News Journal with you. Enjoy reading? Give us your Kudos and leave comments 🙂
Read the Interview
We have prepared an exclusive interview with @RUDOLF_BOTHMA. Rudolf joined the SmartBear Community to learn TestComplete several years ago. Since that time, he became a product guru and earned the Community Leader status. Read the short interview and you will learn:
- what Rudolf is working on;
- how he became a software testing specialist;
- why DevExpress testers should unite to create better testing frameworks;
- who can be called the paramedics of the SmartBear Community!
Look at the list of our top community contributors for February. Next month, we will decide our quarterly Community Leaders. Your chances to compete with other active members to earn the Leader status are still high! Or, just keep contributing to prove your status. Meet the active February contributors:
Just to remind everyone, we choose the Leaders based on the number of Kudos given to their replies. So, contribute more valuable content, get Kudos, and become a Leader!
March 12, 7:00 PM (GMT+3) | Test Management in Jira: Strategies for Success
In this webinar, we will address how your agile teams can employ winning strategies to maximize the benefits of test management in Jira.
March 13, 10:00 AM (EST) | SmartBear Academy - SoapUI Pro Introductory Training
Join us for a free training led by one of our Technical Engineers. This introductory class will help you to learn the basics of SoapUI Pro.
March 20, 10:00 AM (EST) | TestComplete Introductory Training
In this free training webinar hosted by TestComplete Sales Engineers, we will cover the basics of TestComplete. You will gain a better understanding how to create a simple functional test.
Review more upcoming events on this page.
If you haven't participated in our hottest discussions yet, it's high time you put your 2 cents in:
- Exception handling good practice in Jscript
- Ask a SmartBear: Your Biggest Test Automation Gaps
- How to omit parameters in a REST request
- Dynamically set JMS Properties from groovy code
- [Talks] Microsoft Edge - the future of the browser. Chrome has won?
- Framework in 12 mins
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.