Welcome to the February Community News journal. We've started the year with a lot of great releases, exclusive conversations, new training, and, of course, with an exclusive video interview!
Find the most exciting news below. As usual, leave your comments if you have anything to add, and give us Kudos 🙂
[VIDEO] Interview with Ashutosh Anshu
Watch an exclusive video with our API Community Leader - Ashutosh Anshu - mostly known as @avidCoder. Ashutosh shares with us why he didn't want to be a developer, how to migrate from SoapUI OS to SoapUI Pro, the top SoapUI Pro features he uses the most and much more.
[People] Top Community Contributors
Here are our January stars - people who contributed to the SmartBear Community a lot, and who you gave the biggest number of Kudos:
Give Kudos to replies you like. Authors of these replies will be happy to get such positive feedback. Very soon, we will announce the quarterly leaders.
[Product] SmartBear Releases
In January, we have updated the following SmartBear products. Consider migrating to the latest versions:
- TestComplete 14.0 with the new BDD support.
- TestLeft 4.0 with the support for Web components and much more.
- ReadyAPI 2.6 with smarter API Discovery, improved Git and Postman support.
- QAComplete 12.0 with great improvements.
[Learn] Upcoming Training
We are inviting you to our free 101 training. It will help you get started with a SmartBear product! You will learn the top product features, and, after the training, you will be able to use them as an expert. We set up training sessions each week. Check out the training schedule to choose the one you would like to attend.
[Talk] Hottest discussions
Let's recollect the most interesting and exciting discussions:
- Google Sheets - for Storing and Working with Test Cases - review a great article prepared by our software quality engineer
- How to store a value that is generated in a transaction in test complete
- Simple Functional Web Testing
- How to get Endpoint from the Request
- Set a JSONPath expression parameter from a datasource
- Swagger: How to stub REST service with Java code/annotations
That's all for today. Feel free to leave your comments and give Kudos.
See you in the SmartBear Community 😉
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.