Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

March 2017 SmartBear Community News Journal

Community Manager
SmartBear Community News Journal
March 2017

Hello Community!

I'm welcoming all of you - this is the first Community News of spring 2017!

Just like bears are waking up from hibernation - all of us have started to participate in the Community life more actively. We are happy to see everyone in the SmartBear Community! Smiley Happy

In this news journal, we will announce the new Community Leaders, recollect the most interesting discussions, and see how active we were in March.

Q1 2017 Community Leaders

Join me in congratulating our quarterly Community Leaders - they shared their knowledge and valuable feedback to help many of us resolve the questions we had.

Each of them will get a $50 gift card as a reward from SmartBear (I'll contact you soon, guys). Congrats one more time, guys Smiley Happy You rock!

20160518_133440.jpg
@tristaanogre
Kudos Earned: 302
Solutions Posted: 65
Replies Given: 588
AlexeiKaras1.png
@AlexKaras
Kudos Earned: 119
Solutions Posted: 20
Replies Given: 189
MyPic
@shankar_r
Kudos Earned: 108
Solutions Posted: 11
Replies Given: 172
@nmrao
Kudos Earned: 102
Solutions Posted: 22
Replies Given: 345
@Colin_McCrae
Kudos Earned: 91
Solutions Posted: 10
Replies Given: 109

Want to become a leader? Boost your activity points and earn this elite status.

March Community Numbers

Let's review the key community numbers for the previous month. You submitted a lot of great questions/answers and shared brilliant ideas with the Community. Now, when we have the new Community Leaders, I'm sure you'll start participating even more often Smiley Wink

1642 (+149)
Posts Created
386 (+87)
Discussions Started
29 (+8)
Ideas Submitted

As usual, post your comments if you have anything to ask or suggest. See you in the SmartBear Community Smiley Happy

BTW, subscribe to the Community Matters Blog to always get the latest news first: How to Subscribe.
8 Comments
Community Hero

Good to see @shankar_r make the list this time!  He's stepped up his game and has really started to give some good stuff on the TestComplete forums.

Community Hero

Thanks @tristaanogre, I learned a lot from this form that lifted me up..

Community Manager

Good point Robert, @shankar_r, the first Community Leader status has been earned! Good start and keep it up.

Community Hero

Thanks @TanyaGorbunova, I will learn lot from this from and i will give my thoughts too.

Occasional Contributor

Excellent support always

Occasional Contributor

Good to be here in SmartBear Community

@TanyaGorbunova wrote:
SmartBear Community News Journal
March 2017

Hello Community!

I'm welcoming all of you - this is the first Community News of spring 2017!

Just like bears are waking up from hibernation - all of us have started to participate in the Community life more actively. We are happy to see everyone in the SmartBear Community! Smiley Happy

In this news journal, we will announce the new Community Leaders, recollect the most interesting discussions, and see how active we were in March.

Q1 2017 Community Leaders

Join me in congratulating our quarterly Community Leaders - they shared their knowledge and valuable feedback to help many of us resolve the questions we had.

Each of them will get a $50 gift card as a reward from SmartBear (I'll contact you soon, guys). Congrats one more time, guys Smiley Happy You rock!

As usual, post your comments if you have anything to ask or suggest. See you in the SmartBear Community Smiley Happy

BTW, subscribe to the Community Matters Blog to always get the latest news first: How to Subscribe.

Congratulations Robert, Alex, Shankar, Rao and Colin! Thanks for being awesome. Smiley Happy

Occasional Contributor

Cocongratulations Robert, Alex, Shankar, Rao and Colin