Since our Sport Team is now fully organized, I think it’s time to start working out 😉 We should prove that we are athletes indeed 🙂
Task for Day 4
Post an image of yourself doing any sport exercises in the office.
Here, in SmartBear, we are very serious about keeping fit. During the breaks, we like doing a plank, working with dumbbells or experimenting with an office chair 🙂
I look forward to seeing your pictures. Please be careful while doing the exercises – don’t hurt yourself! You are very important for the SmartBear Community.
Participate in today’s Game
Leave a comment below this article with your answer to the task.
- At the end of the event, the SmartBear Expert group will choose three winners
- All winners will get gift cards according to their medal place:
o Gold Medal - $45 gift card
o Silver Medal - $35 gift card
o Bronze Medal - $20 gift card
- The winners will be selected among the members who completed the max number of tasks during the event.
Rules, because there always have to be some rules…
- You must be a SmartBear Community member to take part in the Games.
- Don’t be afraid to be creative! A short simple answer to a daily task is not what you should be aiming for.
- You can complete the tasks any time you want before the event ends – Feb 17.
- Be active and give Kudos to answers of other community members.
Daily Tasks will be posted at 4 AM GMT | 9:30 IST | 1 AM EST on Feb 12-16
Scrolling through the log is the hardest work out of my day
I'm occasionally lifting a nice cup of hot chocolate
Good ones. I bet you can do even more! Come on 🙂 Bench push-ups by using a chair 😉
I'm going to have to go on injured reserve here... I'm on anti-biotics and maximum strength cough medicine for bronchitis... Best I can do is the Halls Cough Drop lift.... 😕
This has been my day slogging away using READY API
constructing numerous xml requests
verifying via logs and emails and here is what I do during breaks to keep slogging away!
This is an exercise I call the "head-desk slam." It's usually done during a delivery week when things are just going swimmingly. Or not. 😉
@msiadak... That is my position on a daily basis....
@tristaanogre: mine too, with how often I've been stuck in a delivery cycle over the last few months. 😉
The winter reflection... Sporty view from my window
Playing Cricket with the team.
I really like your winter game! 🙂
Another workout to prepare my fingers for sophisticated key combinations.
Thanks for your participation in the games! We are closing the event. I hope you enjoyed the games 😁
We will analyze your answers and post the winners on Monday.
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.