Yesterday, you shared a lot of great names for our sport team. There is one more thing that we need to come up with today to complete the team creation process.
Task for Day 2
Draw an emblem of our team. What elements should it include?
You can use MS Paint (Windows) or Preview (macOS) to draw the emblem.
Let me share my version 🙂
Participate in today’s Game
Leave a comment below this article with your answer to the task.
- At the end of the event, the SmartBear Expert group will choose three winners
- All winners will get gift cards according to their medal place:
o Gold Medal - $45 gift card
o Silver Medal - $35 gift card
o Bronze Medal - $20 gift card
- The winners will be selected among the members who completed the max number of tasks during the event.
Rules, because there always have to be some rules…
- You must be a SmartBear Community member to take part in the Games.
- Don’t be afraid to be creative! A short simple answer to a daily task is not what you should be aiming for.
- You can complete the tasks any time you want before the event ends – Feb 17.
- Be active and give Kudos to answers of other community members.
Daily Tasks will be posted at 4 AM GMT | 9:30 IST | 1 AM EST on Feb 12-16
I did not understand the purpose of this competition.
Firstly you said team name then logo.
I thought it would be technical competition.
By doing this event, we are celebrating the Winter Olympic Games that unite the entire world at the moment.
Yes, this is a fun competition where everybody can relax a bit and talk/laugh with peers. This week, I've prepared various tasks including easy sport exercises 🙂
As for technical competitions, we are doing them, as well. Stay tuned and join us any time!
So should we create a logo that tries to match the name we proposed? Or will you announce a winner name that we can draw a logo for? Or should we create a logo that could be used independent of a name?
We will decide the winners at the end of the event so that everyone can participate in the game any day. The logo may contain your proposed name or not. A member with the most interesting logo will win.
EDIT: I had to edit my comment to attach an image. Here's my logo!
Hi Matthew, you can simply add it inside the text:
Look forward to seeing that you've prepared 🙂
Such dramatic scratches, Matthew
Any other logos, guys?
Tag Line: Conquer bugs with a single wave!!!
That doesn't look drawn. 😉 Good logo though!
I hope you can at least guess from the context this is supposed to be a bear....
Bear In Mind
Thanks for your participation in the games! We are closing the event. I hope you enjoyed the games 😁
We will analyze your answers and post the winners on Monday. Stay tuned.
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.