tcecb
10 years ago
Implemented

Hide approved files/comments

When you have a review with many files and many comments on each one, it would be nice to only see the files that you still have to review.

On the "Review Materials" section, could we have a toggle button that would hide/display the files that the current user has accepted and that haven't changed since?

In that same section, could we also have a way to hide all the lines that the current user already approved (and that didn't have any activity after the approval)? That way, for files with many comments, you would very easily find the ones you should review. This is slightly different from the current highlighting which is already quite good.

6 Comments

trentb
    Occasional Visitor

This would be extremely useful! Please add a feature that lets me hide all of my 'accepted' files!

DamianSM
    Regular Visitor
    > "In that same section, could we also have a way to hide all the lines that the current user already approved (and that didn't have any activity after the approval)?" I came here hoping to find this. Seems old, is this in any way active? It is overwhelming to see all closed comments still visible every time a new version is uploaded. And they increase in size every time.
  • Status changed:
    Selected for Development
    to
    Implemented

For files implemented in Collaborator 14.3