Forum Discussion

JL
Occasional Contributor
8 years ago
Solved

How to list all errors from all data points of a performance report

Hello,

My question is, is there a way to list all URLs with errors from all data points of a performance report. Now let me explain

I created a device named siteA which is a script that hits 3 URLs on the web site. The past 250 runs have generated errors. So I create a performance report, selecting siteA, Detail, Graphs, Scatter Plot, Transaction Load Analysis, Fullpage Time Distribution, Status Summary, yesturday, location=Atlanta, data filters=off, go

When I look at the html report it shows every data point is red, meaning there was an error of some sort. I click on a data point, then I click on the waterfall icon, it usually shows, in red, an asset that had an error. I would like to get a list of all of those red URLs from every waterfall graph for every data point of the report. Is there a way to do that? If not I would have to click in each data point, then go into each waterfall graph, cut & paste the URL into a doc to get my list.

I am doing this to see if a service provider is falling down while delivering what they are supposed to be delivering.

Thanks in advance.

Joe

• Scott Jeffries, from SmartBear Alertsite Customer Care, answered my question, the text of which is below.

Thanks Scott.

Joe

The Report Engine in the console allows you to filter for errors only, but this will not help highlight the URLs that caused the error in each case. For this kind of granularity you will need to use the Report API and pull the data into your own application to filter for the data you seek. Sorry for the inconvenience. Help link below on Report API.

http://help.alertsite.com/ReportAPI

1 Reply

JL
    Occasional Contributor

Scott Jeffries, from SmartBear Alertsite Customer Care, answered my question, the text of which is below.

Thanks Scott.

Joe

The Report Engine in the console allows you to filter for errors only, but this will not help highlight the URLs that caused the error in each case. For this kind of granularity you will need to use the Report API and pull the data into your own application to filter for the data you seek. Sorry for the inconvenience. Help link below on Report API.

http://help.alertsite.com/ReportAPI