AlertSite Deployment Notice
New functionality has been added to AlertSite UXM over the past few weeks, here are some highlights!
OpenAPI / Swagger Monitor Creation
- We’ve added the ability to create API endpoint monitors directly from OpenAPI/Swagger definitions
- Monitors can be easily created for any API endpoint defined in an OpenAPI/Swagger definition URL or file
- Relevant definition elements, such as JSON POST or parameter details are pre-populated to simplify endpoint definition
- You can read more about it here: https://smartbear.com/news/news-releases/new-alertsite-api-monitoring-support-for-openapi-d/
UXM NOC View
- We’ve added the ability to expand the UXM dashboard to better focus on monitoring results
- This new expanded mode removes all headers and navigation elements and displays only dashboard tiles or rows
- It is controlled by an expand/collapse button on the top right of the dashboard control bar
UXM Theme Control Change
- The UXM theme toggle control has been moved from the dashboard control bar to the top level header
- This change makes it available from any screen in UXM
UXM Test on Demand
- We’ve added additional functional for URL Test On Demand to match the 1.0 console
- Included in this update is the ability to run ping and trace route against a URL
- We added timestamps to both the successful and failed in the recently added capture compare function
Benchmarks in UXM
- Customers with Benchmark access can now view benchmark monitor results alongside their own monitors via a new UXM benchmark visualization tool.
- The Benchmark viewer can be accessed via Compare Monitors
Various bugs were also fixed.