09-13-2019 05:37 AM
AlertSite Deployment Notice
Last night we deployed some changes to the UXM console, highlights include:
- A new default page for the Monitors tab, called Overview.
- This screen was previously tied to the dashboard and called Compare. It contains Summary-Charting-Runs-Alert Log-Benchmarks-Config Summary.
- Features an integrated sidebar to control monitor selection.
- These new metrics are available in the new Summary and Charting interfaces.
- Payload has been added for most monitor types.
- SSL Connect (Chrome 74 only)
- DOM Interactive (Chrome 74 only)
- DOM Content Loaded (Chrome 74 only)
- DOM Complete (Chrome 74 only)
- Note: Chrome 74 is presently running on our public monitoring locations and will come to Private Nodes with version 2.1.6.
Monitor Configuration Consolidation
- Single and bulk monitor configuration are more closely aligned with the Configuration Summary screen on Overview.
- Single monitor configuration is easily access from the monitor sidebar list.
- Sidebar monitor selections are used consistently for data visualization and configuration.
- Navigation to and from configuration has been improved.
- The Test on Demand control has been moved to the top toolbar so it can be accessed from any screen in the UI.
- Some performance improvements were added.
- Various bug fixes.