MCastle
Established Member
10 years ago
Accepted for Discussion

Add Photos or Files to Test Steps While Editing Steps

QAC makes entering Test Steps and Expected Results quick and easy.  What is not quick is having to change tabs, upload a limited number of files, and specify the mapping for which file should be associate with a particular step.  I would like to see this process streamlined and on the same tab as Test Steps. 

Perhaps after tabbing past Expected Results, you could have a load file icon which would have the focus, the user could press the space bar, select the file, click Okay, and continue tabbing to enter the next Step and Expected Result.  Below is a mockup of what it could look like.

QAC - Edit Test Steps - Add File.png

3 Comments

Sana11
    Occasional Visitor

It seems like you're having trouble changing the cover photo for a specific playlist on your music streaming platform. This issue might be due to compatibility or cache problems. Try clearing the app's cache or, if you're using PicsArt for photo editing, ensure the image meets the platform's requirements. If the problem persists, consider recreating the playlist or contacting their support. 

Dan_Gawarecki
    Occasional Contributor

Another possibility is to click into a "Add picture" field and can immediately Ctrl+V to paste the screenshot from the clipboard.  While QAComplete could provide a default file name, give me the ability to change the name before I click the "Save" button.