General usability improvements to ReadyAPI
The following feature requests seem too small to have their own feature request, so i decided to collect them in a single post.
- Enable ctrl+w to close open teststeps, testcases, suites etc. This is standard in a lot of programs now. Tabs in browsers as an obvious example
- Rename "remove" to "delete" when right clicking a test case (It seems delete is commonly used term in Ready! API). It's delete for the test steps for example.
- Remember size of navigators after restart.
- When in split view, in this case a test step on the left and a test case on the right. Double-clicking a test step within the opened test case editor should open the test step as a tab next to the test case and not in a new third and maximized window. This seems undesirable.
- Cloning a lot of test steps to another test case, results in a lot of work removing "Copy of " from the name. Renaming while cloning should only happen if the destination has a test step with the same name.