Forum Discussion

benfr1
New Contributor
2 years ago
Solved

When /testplan/{testPlanKey} endpoint does not work

Hi there !
I have a big trouble using Zephyr Scale server version 1.0 API endpoint /testplan/{testPlanKey} :
Using this API I can do nothing but updating individual fields like name, objective, for instance :
{ "projectKey": "TDLT", "name": "Bonjour chez vous, Le Prisonnier", }
works.
When I add a "link to test cycles" instruction, namely :

{ "testRuns": ["QCT-C22","QCT-C81"] }
(where C22 and C81 indeed exist in the system),
the API call executes silently with no output... does NOT insert the links... and for cherry ice cake, deletes all Test Cycles linked that pre-existed !
e.g :
curl -H "Authorization: Basic XXXXXX" -X PUT -H "Content-Type: application/json" -d "@file.txt" https://url/jira/rest/atm/1.0/testplan/QCT-P5 --insecure
...gives no ouput.
(file.txt content : {"testRuns": ["QCT-C22","QCT-C81"]}).

Can someone tell if that API is subject to a known defective behavior in V1.0 ?

• Hi!

On the server, you need to navigate to the Zephyr Scale app. After you need to click on "Help&Support" in the bottom right corner to get a sidebar menu where on the bottom you could check the current Zephyr Scale version.

Best Regards,
    Maksym Lytvyn

4 Replies

• Hello!

We have tried to reproduce this problem on our side, but we couldn't. Could you please rise a ticket to our support team so we could continue the investigation of this problem?

Best Regards,
    Maksym Lytvyn

benfr1
    New Contributor

Thanks Maksym for the quick reply. ! I will.
    Btw, may I ask where to find the Zephyr version in jira ? 
    Cheers !

• Hi!

On the server, you need to navigate to the Zephyr Scale app. After you need to click on "Help&Support" in the bottom right corner to get a sidebar menu where on the bottom you could check the current Zephyr Scale version.

Best Regards,
      Maksym Lytvyn