Forum Discussion

Gin-Or-Juice
New Contributor
11 days ago
Solved

OR Condition for Zephyr Scale filter

I'm trying to create an effective filter in Zephyr Scale that look two meeting either one of my 2 criteria, but there is not place to selected an OR condition between them and instead it automatically considers it and AND condition. So basically I can only see the test cases that match both conditions at the same time.

Does such an OR condition exist for filters?

• Sadly this isn't available.  It's the same with the reports also so there's no workaround there either.  Depending on how important it is you could export the test cases to Excel and do your work in there, but as for doing it all in Zephyr Scale, I don't think it's possible.

You could try posting it as an idea on the roadmap, but I've not seen an update to that portal from SmartBear for at least 1 year: Zephyr Scale Roadmap

2 Replies

MisterB
    Champion Level 3

Sadly this isn't available.  It's the same with the reports also so there's no workaround there either.  Depending on how important it is you could export the test cases to Excel and do your work in there, but as for doing it all in Zephyr Scale, I don't think it's possible.

You could try posting it as an idea on the roadmap, but I've not seen an update to that portal from SmartBear for at least 1 year: Zephyr Scale Roadmap