Forum Discussion

Maheshp
New Contributor
13 days ago

Existing Test plans are not shown under Zephyr Scale - Test Execution - Test execution results

I am trying to generate and add a report in my dashboard using  Zeephyr Gadget: Zephyr Scale - Test Execution - Test execution results, but I cannot find the test plan folders from the drop-down. I tried giving the complete folder name no luck. Can some help in resolving the issue?

My config is Filter by Folder and selected the Subfolder as the test plans are inside the Folder.

I appreciate any help you can provide. 

Screenshots:

I can see the folders until Sprint 3. But missing folders from Sprint-4 

3 Replies

MisterB
    Champion Level 3

When I look at the filters available, and I look in your results in the image you provided, both reference Test Case folders.  There is no filter for Test Plan folders.

But, you can still do this by using the Advanced Filtering option

Maheshp
    New Contributor

Hello MisterB,

Thank you for the reply. I have tried using the customer filters but no luck. I can see the plans until Sprint 3. But not from Sprint-4,5,6. I can't see them from the dropdown. 

For Example, I have all these Test plans in a Folder and want to see the test Execution Results using the Gadget

In the Dashboard, I Select a Gadget and try to Select the Specific Sprint folder from the Dropdown. But I can only see until Sprint 3 subfolders 

I can't scroll beyond the Sprint-3 2024 subfolder 

MisterB
    Champion Level 3

Hi,

That's strange.  If you type in "sprint-4", I assume that works and brings up the folders?

Either way, you might want to raise the issue with SmartBear Support who will advise if this is a bug or if there is some other cause of this odd behaviour.