Forum Discussion

Stoplight
Community Manager
2 months ago
Solved

is regular blockquote possible?

Originally posted by user lobomotiv to the Stoplight Community on 01/09/2023 at 09:01 ET.

Hello fellow Stoplighters!

Do you happen to know whether 'Stoplight flavoured markdown' supports the creation of a regular blockquote?

something like this:

the blockquote I need

It looks like using the > character automatically turns it into an info-type frame in Stoplight, but I want a highlight without any icons.

Thanks!

• Skinghar (Staff) [01/09/2023 - 13:03 ET]

Hello Lobomotiv, We don't really have the ability to support your request however if you put <!-- theme: none --> on top it removes the info icon. See the first screen shot, will look something like that:

Versus this
    See the second screen shot.

You are welcome to place a feature request. Submit an idea by following this link - https://roadmap.stoplight.io/tabs/7-under-consideration/submit-idea.

4 Replies

Stoplight
    Community Manager

Skinghar (Staff) [01/09/2023 - 13:03 ET]

Hello Lobomotiv, We don't really have the ability to support your request however if you put <!-- theme: none --> on top it removes the info icon. See the first screen shot, will look something like that:

Versus this
    See the second screen shot.

You are welcome to place a feature request. Submit an idea by following this link - https://roadmap.stoplight.io/tabs/7-under-consideration/submit-idea.

Stoplight
      Community Manager

lobomotiv (OP) [01/09/2023 - 13:09 ET]

Thanks for the info , that might as well work for me. Apart from "none", "warning" "info", "success" and "danger", are there any other themes available by any chance that are not (yet) documented? Thanks!

Stoplight
        Community Manager

Skinghar (Staff) [01/09/2023 - 13:42 ET]

No not currently. If there are other things that you would like us to consider, best way is to submit a feature request. Our product team looks at those and determines the level of difficulty to add and possible time for a release based off those requests.  I know that doesn't help immediately, but might benefit the many in the long run. 😀