Forum Discussion

Stoplight
Community Manager
2 months ago
Solved

Error 500

Originally posted by user Alucryd to the Stoplight Community on 10/24/2023 at 06:01 ET.

Hi all, we've been getting 500 error codes all morning in the documentation view, making it impossible to view any API doc. The editor still works fine, but is not ideal to consult the docs. Is there something wrong with the servers ?

• Skinghar (Staff) [10/24/2023 - 17:14 ET]

Hello Alucryd, We have not been experiencing any issues, but what we would suggest is for you to toggle the Legacy export button in the project. You can find that button located in the project settings button. see screenshot. Here is the documentation to assist you. https://meta.stoplight.io/docs/platform/252039ebe8fb2-project-settings#legacy-export. If that does not resolve the issues, please file a support case. Thanks

3 Replies

Stoplight
    Community Manager

Skinghar (Staff) [10/24/2023 - 17:14 ET]

Hello Alucryd, We have not been experiencing any issues, but what we would suggest is for you to toggle the Legacy export button in the project. You can find that button located in the project settings button. see screenshot. Here is the documentation to assist you. https://meta.stoplight.io/docs/platform/252039ebe8fb2-project-settings#legacy-export. If that does not resolve the issues, please file a support case. Thanks

Stoplight
      Community Manager

Alucryd (OP) [10/25/2023 - 04:37 ET]

Hi Skinghar, thanks for the quick reply. Legacy export does help and I can see the documentation again. How would I go about creating a support case? I was under the impression that support was for paid customers, and I am using a free instance which is enough for my needs.

Stoplight
        Community Manager

Skinghar (Staff) [10/26/2023 - 16:57 ET]

Hello Alucryd, Oh you are correct on support is for Paid Subsciption customers. If you have more questions going forward you can ask them here.