Forum Discussion

Stoplight
Community Manager
2 months ago
Solved

Cannot export models, get an error "cannot be stringified"

Originally posted by user buzzards to the Stoplight Community on 04/25/2023 at 06:06 ET.

Hi there, I get an error when I try to export my models from Components > right click on "models" > Export

Any advice on what to do here would be greatly appreciated since I got everything on Stoplight just so I could export OpenAPI valid JSON... (:

• a_welch (Staff) [04/24/2023 - 11:10 ET]

You should be able to export individual models. If you click on Components > models folder > then select a specific model you should be able to export that. Can you confirm that? 

I have confirmed you can export the individual models, but not the model folder.

2 Replies

Stoplight
    Community Manager

a_welch (Staff) [04/24/2023 - 11:10 ET]

You should be able to export individual models. If you click on Components > models folder > then select a specific model you should be able to export that. Can you confirm that? 

I have confirmed you can export the individual models, but not the model folder.

Stoplight
      Community Manager

buzzards (OP) [04/24/2023 - 21:25 ET]

ohh ok thanks, I can indeed export each model! Any reason why the whole folder cannot be exported? It's a handy feature and avoids me clicking 30 times for each model...