In Tools / JAX-WS Artifacts

I provide the WSDL path that I want to connect so I can generate local code :
I fill the info for WSDL / Target Dir / wsdlLocation .... ok  

Once I click in "Generate" I get the following :

Could not find wsimport script at /home/ericomtx/jdk.1.8.0_92/bin

my java environment is ok, JAVA_HOME, path as follows:

java -version
java version "1.8.0_92"
Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (build 1.8.0_92-b14)
Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build 25.92-b14, mixed mode)

echo $JAVA_HOME
/home/ericomtx/jdk1.8.0_92

I am using ubuntu 16.04 64 bits and Soap UI 5.3.0(from uncompressed SoapUI-5.3.0-linux-bin.tar.gz) :

ps -ef |  grep soap
ericomtx  8908  5688  0 09:00 pts/0    00:00:00 /bin/sh ./soapui.sh
ericomtx  8927  8908 13 09:00 pts/0    00:00:11 java -Xms128m -Xmx1024m -XX:MinHeapFreeRatio=20 -XX:MaxHeapFreeRatio=40 -Dsoapui.properties=soapui.properties -Dsoapui.home=/home/ericomtx/SoapUI-5.3.0/bin -splash:SoapUI-Spashscreen.png -Dsoapui.ext.libraries=/home/ericomtx/SoapUI-5.3.0/bin/ext -Dsoapui.ext.listeners=/home/ericomtx/SoapUI-5.3.0/bin/listeners -Dsoapui.ext.actions=/home/ericomtx/SoapUI-5.3.0/bin/actions -Djava.library.path=/home/ericomtx/SoapUI-5.3.0/bin -Dwsi.dir=/home/ericomtx/SoapUI-5.3.0/wsi-test-tools -cp /home/ericomtx/jdk1.8.0_92/jre/lib/jfxrt.jar:/home/ericomtx/SoapUI-5.3.0/bin/soapui-5.3.0.jar:/home/ericomtx/SoapUI-5.3.0/lib/* com.eviware.soapui.SoapUI

As I said I have searched thru the web and could not find a solution for this so far

Thks
Érico

• Hi,

It's been a while since I used that generate functionality (I personally don't find it that useful), but from memory the tool runner expects to find a shell script e.g. with Apache CXF I had a problem where the SoapUI generate tool runner was expecting:

./wsdl2java.sh

Whereas, the actual script was just 

./wsdl2java

So, as a workaround I just copied wsdl2java to wsdl2java.sh, but there may be a better solution (apart from improving the code) - does this sound like the same problem you have?

Regards,

Rupert

4 Replies

rupert_anderson
      Valued Contributor

Hi,

It's been a while since I used that generate functionality (I personally don't find it that useful), but from memory the tool runner expects to find a shell script e.g. with Apache CXF I had a problem where the SoapUI generate tool runner was expecting:

./wsdl2java.sh

Whereas, the actual script was just 

./wsdl2java

So, as a workaround I just copied wsdl2java to wsdl2java.sh, but there may be a better solution (apart from improving the code) - does this sound like the same problem you have?

Regards,

Rupert

ericomtx
        New Contributor

Thank you Rupert !!

it worked for me !!