Forum Discussion

15 years ago

testing asynchronous web service

Hi @ all,

i tested a lot of synchronous web services with soapui...no problem...works cool...but now i want to test an asynchronous web service...

but how can i do this? if i create a testcase for the given wsdl i get one request for the invoke and one request for the receive...if i call the invoke request, the webservice is working...but what happen with the response of the service? normally the service send a one-way message to the service consumer....that works fine if a other process call the asynchronous service...but how can i do this with soapUI? is it possible? or do i have to test an asynchronous webservice in an other way? is there a tutorial for this szenario?

greets

spaxx

5 Replies

• Hi,
    How is the location of this side now ?
    I become an error 404.

Best regards,
    Daniel
    SmartBear_Suppo
    SmartBear Alumni (Retired)
    Hello,

We changed web site in the meantime so that URL does not point to an existing web page anymore. Unfortunately, that article is not available on our new website, but we are working on it and it should be published in next couple of weeks.

Regards,
    Predrag.
    www.eviware.com
  • Hi

I have similar issue and wanted to test asynchronous web services RESPONCES using SOAP UI. Is this article which you mention is already created in your new web site?

Regards
    roberticogonzal
    Occasional Contributor
    I am also trying to find the page with documentation on how to test asynchronous services. The following page appears to have been removed: "Testing of asynchronous processes" at http://www.soapui.org/userguide/functio ... tml. 

Could someone provide the new link for this page?

Thanks,
    RG