Forum Discussion

MKV
Contributor
7 years ago
Solved

Run multiple Test cases via Testrunner

Hi,

I'm trying to run multiple test cases in SOAPUI 5.3.0 via Testrunner. Please let me know how to provide the command line arguments for the same.

To run a single test case I use the argument as testrunner.bat -sTESTSUITE -cTESTCASE1. How can it be extended to run multiple test cases at a time.

Thanks! 

• Do you want to run all or only a few test cases in the test suite? You could disable the test cases that you usually don't want to run (if it is convenient, like an incomplete test case) then save the project. The testrunner can then skip disabled test cases.

The other option is to add a separate command line for each test case that you do want to run.

4 Replies

MKV
      Contributor

Hello,

Thank you for your response. Is there an option to provide it in a single run, like -c TEST1 TEST2 TEST3

If there is no such option,then i will use seperate liners for every test case.

Thanks!

PaulMS
        Super Contributor

Do you want to run all or only a few test cases in the test suite? You could disable the test cases that you usually don't want to run (if it is convenient, like an incomplete test case) then save the project. The testrunner can then skip disabled test cases.

The other option is to add a separate command line for each test case that you do want to run.